Please donate to 20 Stories High
20 Stories High is a charity and every year we reach over 4,000 young people from excluded communities in Liverpool and across the UK, engaging them in free creative activities that develop their skills, employability and confidence. To continue to keep this work free for the young people who need it most we must raise money every year.
Please donate through our My Donate page (link below).
Please consider a regular donation by Direct Debit. Regular donations help us to plan more effectively. If you feel able to commit to a regular donation, please call the office on 0151 708 9728 and speak to Tina Taylor. It is a quick an easy process to set up.
How far your donation goes
- £4 covers the travel costs of a young person to attend one of our friendly and supportive weekly workshops in Liverpool
- £10 covers the costs of a theatre skills workshop for a young person
- £25 pays for a 1:1 support and advice session from our qualified team, providing advice on issues around housing, education, training, or employment opportunities.
- £40 pays for a young person to achieve an accredited qualification like Arts Award
- £100 enables one person to attend a rehearsal period leading to a public show, confidently showcasing their new skills
- £3000 means we can take a Young Actors’ production on tour for a week to community and schools settings, giving them a chance to perform and tour professionally.
What our young people say:
“They have been a family to me- they don’t just stop at the end of Youth Theatre, they helped me in so many ways, listening and providing other help when I really needed it. 20 Stories High have given me confidence, tools and belief that I can do something myself and continue to create. They have built my self-esteem so much.”
“I was so shy before I joined Youth Theatre. Even at home, I was so shy; I’d stay in my room all the time. Now, I go downstairs and spend time with my family. They can’t believe how much I’ve changed in the last few months.”
“20 Stories High has played a huge part in my life. Without it I wouldn’t be ME. I’ve developed as an artist as well as developing as a person. They’ve helped and developed me so much.”
THANK YOU – WE COULDN’T WORK WITH SO MANY YOUNG PEOPLE WITHOUT YOU