Please donate to 20 Stories High
20 Stories High is a charity and every year we reach over 4,000 young people from excluded communities in Liverpool and across the UK, engaging them in free creative activities that develop their skills, employability and confidence. To continue to keep this work free for the young people who need it most we must raise money every year.
A £10,000 target for our 10th Birthday Year!
To mark our 10th Birthday, we have set ourselves a target of £10,000 from donations in 2016/17. The money will be used for our local participation programme with 13-25 year olds in Liverpool. To help us reach our target, please consider signing up to a regular monthly donation, or make a one-off donation. Signing up and donating can both be done quickly and securely through Just Giving www.justgiving.com/20storieshigh
You can also give by texting STOR20[insert amount] to 70070. E.g. to donate £5 text STOR20 £5
How far your donation goes
- £4 covers the travel costs of a young person to attend one of our friendly and supportive weekly workshops in Liverpool
- £10 covers the costs of a theatre skills workshop for a young person
- £25 pays for a 1:1 support and advice session from our qualified team, providing advice on issues around housing, education, training, or employment opportunities.
- £40 pays for a young person to achieve an accredited qualification like Arts Award
- £100 enables one person to attend a rehearsal period leading to a public show, confidently showcasing their new skills
- £3000 means we can take a Young Actors’ production on tour for a week to community and schools settings, giving them a chance to perform and tour professionally.
What our young people say:
“They have been a family to me- they don’t just stop at the end of Youth Theatre, they helped me in so many ways, listening and providing other help when I really needed it. 20 Stories High have given me confidence, tools and belief that I can do something myself and continue to create. They have built my self-esteem so much.”
“I was so shy before I joined Youth Theatre. Even at home, I was so shy; I’d stay in my room all the time. Now, I go downstairs and spend time with my family. They can’t believe how much I’ve changed in the last few months.”
“20 Stories High has played a huge part in my life. Without it I wouldn’t be ME. I’ve developed as an artist as well as developing as a person. They’ve helped and developed me so much.”
Support in other ways
Raise donations for 20 Stories High when you shop online. The service is free and easy to use once you sign up to it.
How to sign up
Follow the link below, click on Support A Good Cause, search for 20 Stories High and click Go. Click on the ‘Support This Cause’ box next to 20 Stories High. Then create an account. You are then asked if you are a UK taxpayer. If you are, please click Yes so we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 raised.
Download the Easy Fundraising toolbar and then every time you start shopping online you will be prompted to activate the donations.
Thank youlink to easy fundraising